Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

I am Poem


I am funny and happy
I wonder how high is the sky
I hear the birds singing to me
I see people running everywhere
I want to be a great singer
I am funny and happy

I pretend to be a great singer
I feel the world shaking
I touch the worm’s skin

I worry about the about the world
I cry if someone calls me names
I am funny and happy.

I understand that I have to work hard
I say kind words to people
I dream that lollies are by me
I try to work hard
I hope I have a wonderful life
I am funny and happy

By Joan Tamale

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan
    You are funny and and you always come school with a smile on your face and you are going to be a great singer.

    Tamee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waht me'e saiid ! you are waht you are !!!

    daviniapekama x

    ReplyDelete