Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Dairy entry


This morning I went to the pools and it was so cool.The pool was so deep I nearly drowned in the pool so I hoped out and got my towel.Then me and Mary went to do freestyle Mary came last but it was okay.Then it was my turn but I did not go because I started to cry.So I only
went for breath stork I only did the 1 length but the others did 2 length.I love swimming.

When I walked home,I was so cold I felt I was going to turn into a ice-block.My hair was so wet and my clothes.My Nana put it in the new dryer it only took 8 minutes to dry up.So I went to stick my home clothes on.And had a snack it was a chicken filled roll.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Joan for making a good blog post about your diary entry I think that you will be a good swimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goes with the other one Keep trying and you will be the school's best swimmer.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete